Search (Don't Edit)

Постоянные читатели

Some script from.... Vanilla Sky...




Mysterious voice : Open your eyes....

Creepy face of Julie Giannie freaks Aames out as he opened his eyes. He stunned. Suddenly it turned to be Sophia.

Sophia : This is a cheap ploy for sympathy.

David Aames : I'm okay...I'm okay...


Sophia : And it works. Get up. Uhh...(sound of Sophia felt burden of carrying Aames up from his laid). I agree....

David Aames : This is a joke..(speak in a lower voice)

Sophia : David, I'm not gonna lie to you. I like the way you look. But...you have to put it all together. Because if not, I forget the other guy. You know that other guy? You!

David Aames : I'm still that guy...I'm still that guy

Sophia : Listen...I don't have a mother saving my bone in my back. It's not about that. You are coming with me. But if this turns to be a big a mistake, I do have the ability to fall other love (she snaps her finger) like that...

David Aames : I'm still that guy...

Sophia : Shut up..

David Aames : [Speak to himself as they were walking together] We create our whole world. Us VS Them.(referring to the board members of David's)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Sebarang komen membina adalah di alu-alukan.

Технологии Blogger.

Start Backlink Code

jubah murahFree Automatic Backlink

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment blogs


tanda




Backlink Checker SEO Tool by monitorbacklinks.com
link directory


Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
SEO Services

link directory
Blogs Directory

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Photobucket


Blogged.my
My Ping in TotalPing.com





Feedage Grade A rated





Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search Engine


web directory
chrisrossell Blog
HQ Arts BlogsHQ Arts Blogs
Directory submission Test your Internet connection speed at Speedtest.net

pgrnk n ppp


Page Rank


В этом гаджете обнаружена ошибка

fdbrnr

Masukkan email anda untuk mendapatkan tips rahsia buat duit dengan internet.:

Sinopsis, Review, Informasi

ntwkblg

->